Tesla Model X

StG58

TJ Guru
Supporting Member
So, whatever happened to the Tesla Model X? Supposedly the safest SUV on the road? ...and is Currie going to do a suspension setup for that? :aplastao:

(Runs and hides)

So, whatever happened to the Tesla Model X? Supposedly the safest SUV on the road? ...and is Currie going to do a suspension setup for that? :aplastao:

(Runs and hides)

I see them around Salem and Portland on occasion. Still out of the price range of most normal people, which is why you obviously don't see so many of them around.

But I do indeed see them. Just look around if you're ever in the yuppie parts of town. You'll see them!

Reactions: StG58
I see them around Salem and Portland on occasion. Still out of the price range of most normal people, which is why you obviously don't see so many of them around.

But I do indeed see them. Just look around if you're ever in the yuppie parts of town. You'll see them!
Actually, I don't even know what one looks like. At $80k plus it seems rather pointless.

@billiebob was complaining that we didn't have a Tesla thread, so I thought I'd oblige.

Reactions: Chris
What I really want is an electric Wrangler. 4 electric motors, 1 for each tire.

Realistically you could build it, but you'd spend a crap ton of money on the batteries alone. I admit, it would be awesome though.

Oh, I would totally drive an electric Wrangler. I know it would be weird at first, but I've felt the power of a Tesla. It's addicting, that's for sure!