Texas girl here new TJ new poster and fixin to get down dirty and greasy

simpleeMichelleLee

Supporting Member
And prolly a lot of sweaty. Just saying... it is Texas. Just want to say thank y’all ahead of time for all the knowledge you share. I look forward to being a pain in the dem donkey. Haha, Just made that up I think I am hilarious. Anyway I am fixin to do a whole lot of work on pretty much everything but the engine (just some pm...knock on hard head) because it only has 26k miles on it. pretty sure it was a rough 26k tho add 20 years and you get a cougar that’s been rode hard and put up wet. You get the picture. Thanks again! I’m new to this whole forum thing so i also apologize ahead of time for any inappropriate comments I might throw out there. Sometimes I just can’t resist my urges.

46A0DA58-F831-454F-A6FE-CD8BE4B82C8F.jpeg0B103B27-84D9-4E73-BD63-B60D13A42A9B.jpeg

Welcome to the forum Michelle!

If that’s the shop where you get to do your work, then most of us will be totally jealous! 😻

And you’re in the right place for help and advice. Everyone here’s been a big help to me. Plus, I’ve wheeled with some of ‘em and they’re great people too.

So, have fun gettin down and dirty! 😸

And prolly a lot of sweaty. Just saying... it is Texas. Just want to say thank y’all ahead of time for all the knowledge you share. I look forward to being a pain in the dem donkey. Haha, Just made that up I think I am hilarious. Anyway I am fixin to do a whole lot of work on pretty much everything but the engine (just some pm...knock on hard head) because it only has 26k miles on it. pretty sure it was a rough 26k tho add 20 years and you get a cougar that’s been rode hard and put up wet. You get the picture. Thanks again! I’m new to this whole forum thing so i also apologize ahead of time for any inappropriate comments I might throw out there. Sometimes I just can’t resist my urges.

View attachment 245914View attachment 245915
Welcome aboard