Screenshot_20190604-202357_Video Player.jpg

Screenshot_20190604-203005_Video Player.jpg

Screenshot_20190604-201833_Video Player.jpg

Screenshot_20190604-194958_Video Player.jpg

Screenshot_20190604-201944_Video Player.jpg

Screenshot_20190604-202700_Video Player.jpg

Screenshot_20190604-201719_Video Player.jpg

Screenshot_20190604-201754_Video Player.jpg

Looks like a great trip. @JMT you had the magic touch with that rock placement. The video made that obstacle look much more technical than the photos.

Awesome Shots! I wish we had some rocks like that in Michigan that were accessible.
That were accessible are the key words. Yeah, I've seen plenty of places to wheel, but all inaccessible because private land. There are tons of places that could be opened up as OHV's if people saw an interest.

That were accessible are the key words. Yeah, I've seen plenty of places to wheel, but all inaccessible because private land. There are tons of places that could be opened up as OHV's if people saw an interest.
I was just going to say I wish we had rocks in Michigan, than I thought about some of the wheeling I've done in the UP. There is bedrock there, but its a LONG drive..and you gotta know where to go. Lots of Forest Service land and undeveloped country. Easy to get lost, and when I'm there, its tough to find people to run with so I don't go. Not going alone...

Reactions: JMT
This was a really great quick put together trip, weather and conditions were probably as good as we could ask for the first week in June! Anything under 100 degrees is considered a plus. It was a little slick though! Had a great time, was really nice meeting y’alls wives. Hopefully we’ll be able to do WC before JMT heads north. Great video!

Reactions: JMT and b0xcar
Reactions: Bob in Texas
Looks like a winning group Jeep of The Month photo to me. JMT you're going to need to get Chris to get that JK dirty once you move up to Washington.
I will be on @Chris ass to get that beautiful Firecracker Red JK on some rocks! If I can do it in my purty rig, he can! The red ones look so good doing it. Of course, I’m biased.

Hidden Falls Adventure Park
Marble Falls, TX
June 6th 2019
JMT, Bob in Texas and b0xcar

Video mostly of JMT, for good reason.

You put together some cool video and epic music. The intro was special! You just get better and better. Sounds like lockers are in someone’s future!

This was a really great quick put together trip, weather and conditions were probably as good as we could ask for the first week in June! Anything under 100 degrees is considered a plus. It was a little slick though! Had a great time, was really nice meeting y’alls wives. Hopefully we’ll be able to do WC before JMT heads north. Great video!
I really hope so Bob. I would love to go to WC again. Love wheelin with you. Robin enjoyed you too! You’re so laid back and your Jeep performs wonderfully. Nice job!

P.s. I know you’re thinking about that tuck! It’s hard not too

Reactions: Bob in Texas
I really hope so Bob. I would love to go to WC again. Love wheelin with you. Robin enjoyed you too! You’re so laid back and your Jeep performs wonderfully. Nice job!

P.s. I know you’re thinking about that tuck! It’s hard not too
WC would definitely be cool! I really like wheelin with you and b0xcar as well, y’all definitely make it fun! I’m glad to meet Robin she’s a really sweet west Texas girl! Thanks for the compliment, I kinda like my Jeep! It’s been a fun build.

Reactions: JMT