Thank you for accepting me

Raysrocks2

I would like to say hi to everyone my name is Ray I am originally from California but I moved to a small island called Puerto Rico and I live on one of the most beautiful beaches of the Island

BE252D4D-06DB-439A-910D-3C84A69141C9.jpeg

👋 im up in michigan where lots of mud & sand/stone shorelines are plentiful but soon to be covered with ice and snow.

lots of knowledgable people here and I think a few members on the island too if I remember correctly.

So we’re just accepting limp lines and unhappy grills now ?
He's welcome to the forum but has 30 days to correct the two citations visible in the photo (angry Jeep and limp line). Receipts are required for all repairs since the owner's work is of an unknown quality so far.

He's welcome to the forum but has 30 days to correct the two citations visible in the photo (angry Jeep and limp line). Receipts are required for all repairs since the owner's work is of an unknown quality so far.
There is no Puerto Rican flag 🇵🇷 emoji.
I’m from California. I know of the little island of Puerto Rico.
They play the Native Americans in any NA film

Reactions: DrDmoney
Welcome to the group from the Island of Long, My name is Johnny & i'm a JEEPAHOLIC :)

LOVE PR - frequent the El San Juan Hotel , The water Club & Santurce - and enjoy RINCON as well !
Did you retire there ?

Man , we are brutal here! First post and he gets slammed...lol A little blue pill for the limp line and a small torch to melt the grill and he is all set. I do absolutely love the blue color of your TJ and another welcome from LI, NY!

• Haha
Reactions: Modoc Guy
Man , we are brutal here! First post and he gets slammed...lol A little blue pill for the limp line and a small torch to melt the grill and he is all set. I do absolutely love the blue color of your TJ and another welcome from LI, NY!
Slammed? He got accepted!