Thanks for all the great info!

Andymc79

Ready
Supporting Member
Hey All! Figure it's about time I actually introduce myself. Been scrolling around soaking up info.

I grew up trail riding in my dad's CJ7 and when I could afford one bought a 97 TJ. Installed a 4" lift with 35's which quickly grenaded the 35. Ended up swapping an 8.8 with ARB's front and back. Lots of other mods. Wheeled all around Ohio, WV, NC and western PA. Loved it but then decided I should go to college and sold it.
5AADC122-9397-48DC-B746-CA069D888D32.jpeg

Fast forward 15+ years and I can finally afford to play Jeeps again! Found a southern, rust free, stock, 2004 Rubicon with a manual around Thanksgiving. Drove down with my dad, paid for it and drove it 350 miles home without issue. Been fixing some of the things that it needed (cracked exhaust manifold, leaky pinion seal, unique radio wiring) and all typical "new to you" maintenance type stuff. Can't wait for the salt to be gone and the temp to rise to ditch the doors this summer!

Thanks for all info everyone provides!! Haven't had a need to ask any questions because I can find all I want and more with a quick search.

Andy

79284074-8FDB-46DD-8406-1FE2F0487923.jpeg

Reactions: oldjeepman
Welcome Andymc79 ! Clean Rubi, bet it will feel great to get back to wheeling!
You will love this site.