Thanks to all the TJ owners

@Cobriscus you'll miss your old school Jeep LJ :cry::cry:
Btw beautiful JKUR, also the color !
Important thing is the Jeep spirit 🔥
Yes, I am sure I will kick myself down the road for selling it. But for tons of reasons, the JK is a better fit for me. My wife is super pumped about the JK, so that really tops the list (her in a rental JK in Moab).

1648656587943.png

Reactions: 2001slvrstntj
Yes, I am sure I will kick myself down the road for selling it. But for tons of reasons, the JK is a better fit for me. My wife is super pumped about the JK, so that really tops the list (her in a rental JK in Moab).

View attachment 319421

Okk, hands up ! Women have first word, last and.. also the one in the middle :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Wow, that's super your wife goes wheelin as well, lucky guy !

People can say whatever, there are a lot of reasons the four-door Wrangler was SUV of the year for 10 years-

They are a massively successful platform.

I don’t know how many times I’m in traffic and there will be one in front of me, one behind me and I’ll be meeting one or two on the road.

Last edited:
The JK/JL platform opened up Jeep ownership to a wider range of people, that is for certain. When we started talking about moving to a JK, the one thing I was insistent about was the it not be the everyday JK/JL you see at almost every stop light. I honed in on the Recon or Hard Rock (depending on year) as my target, then decided on either Rhino or Anvil (again, depending on year). It took a long time to find the right one at the right price.

The plethora of JK/JL's on the road vs. previous platforms is not lost on me. As I mentioned, I owned a CJ-7 and a YJ prior to getting the LJR. I have always enjoyed the primitive, bare bones, feeling of driving a Jeep. It did feel a little off to roll up to my kids school this morning in my heated leather seats, rolling down the power window to say one last thing after they got out, then turning up the music, coming in through the Bluetooth, as I drove away.

• Haha
Reactions: 2001slvrstntj
Hope it sells to someone local (better yet, the OKC area!), we need a few more in this part of the country.