That silver TJ build

ThatsilverTJ

I have an 06 jeep wrangler TJ X I'm currently building. Its not my daily but I end up driving it at least twice a week. LOL its nothing awesomely crazy by no means just my weekend toy. Whether its cruising down to the lake or trail riding in LBL. Here's pictures of where it sits now, followed by things I've either already done or will be doing.
20180310_162927.jpg

Last edited:
Recently swapped out my old shitty, torn, dry rotted inner shift boot for a new one.. Morris4x4 has them fr 81.99 shipped helped alot with sound and heat inside the cabin
20180504_175236.jpg
20180504_175247.jpg

Today I replaced the door hinge bushings with some 3D printed ones I ordered from Sweden. They seem pretty nice and they fit perfectly, removing the doors is so much easier. And they look better, too.
20180526_142731.jpg

20180526_153508.jpg

overall, it was easy to do and took about 2 hours because I used a mopar paint pen/clear coat to fix some of the blemishes,its not perfect but its definitely an improvement

Last edited:
Reactions: Dawghouse and EJD
Today I replaced the door hinge bushings with some 3D printed ones I ordered from Sweden. They seem pretty nice and they fit perfectly, removing the doors is so much easier. And they look better, too.View attachment 42345

View attachment 42347

overall, it was easy to do and took about 2 hours because I used a mopar paint pen/clear coat to fix some of the blemishes,its not perfect but its definitely an improvement
Nice, what'd they cost ya? I just did this to my TJ with the Delrins from Qtec, and they are so much better than stock. Looks good man!

Today I replaced the door hinge bushings with some 3D printed ones I ordered from Sweden. They seem pretty nice and they fit perfectly, removing the doors is so much easier. And they look better, too.View attachment 42345

View attachment 42347

Looks great, that's on my to do list too, mine look bad!

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

Reactions: ThatsilverTJ
I have an 06 jeep wrangler TJ X I'm currently building. Its not my daily but I end up driving it at least twice a week. LOL its nothing awesomely crazy by no means just my weekend toy. Whether its cruising down to the lake or trail riding in LBL. Here's pictures of where it sits now, followed by things I've either already done or will be doing.
View attachment 41159
Your jeep looks sick.If you don't mind me asking what bumper is that?.