The Color of my TJ Someday

WLDRIDE

WLDRIDE
Supporting Member
I know that there's nothing more subjective than color preferences. That said, I saw a 2000 Sahara, yesterday, in Forest Green Pearl. I couldn't stop staring at it. That is, hands-down, my favorite Jeep color of all time. The photo below is actually just one I pulled off the interwebs, not the Jeep I saw. The Jeep in the photo also has the exact stock wheels that I'm going to put on. I've also purchased a set of used Sahara fender flares that I will paint to match my TJ. Once I've done both of those things, my 10.5s will sit under my fender flares.

But, someday, if I ever get my TJ repainted, this is the color I will paint it:

2000 Sahara - Forest Green Pearl.jpg

And this is the soft top I am hoping to get this summer (this Jeep is also Forest Green Pearl):
Forest Green with Soft Top.jpg

The TJ looks great in all of the factory colors. I am really partial to the blue ones, I think the color is Patriot Blue. Not sure though. Green TJs look amazing as well.

Mine just happened to be Patriot Blue. I wasn't that particular on color other than I didn't want "bug guts green". I do like that dark green with a khaki top though. I'm not fond of black tops on anything other than red or yellow though.

Reactions: Fonz54
That was the original color of my Jeep before the previous owner repainted it this color. Similar to a Dune.
IMG_0808.JPG

Go with "Jeep Green", it's an ultra rare TJ color, and an even better shade of green IMHO!