The Dangler

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm at work and afraid to follow a link to that
Lemmie help....

Just noticed the price..... $2,700??? Good grief.

1632254084597.png

Reactions: JMT
$2700 is the new $1500 with inflation adjustment.
Nice Trailer and paint color!

Reactions: Chris
It's definitely one of a kind and I do think it would look pretty darn good in flame red. It might be a good starting point for an off-road camping trailer. Mount a pop-up tent and whatnot.

Someone, please talk me out of it. HA

Reactions: TJ Starting
It's definitely one of a kind and I do think it would look pretty darn good in flame red. It might be a good starting point for an off-road camping trailer. Mount a pop-up tent and whatnot.

Someone, please talk me out of it. HA
That's not how this works....this is a positive reinforcement forum, where we enable all the good jeeping decisions you can make. You NEED to go buy that trailer, NOW. Don't wait!

I like it. I like it a lot. But not $2,700 a lot. A similar one sold last year somewhere in Ga. for $500 if I remember correctly.

Pretty cool! I like it, it dangles.

I know to some, it's difficult to see the value placed on this trailer. I have built one of these just recently. It was one of the best projects I've ever done. With that said, the materials add up very quick. I can tell you by the time you buy the tub kit,(amazing complete kit BTW) 1500.00, tires and wheels at 500.00, plywood at 100.00, Waterproof coating for wood floor 150.00 running gear 300.00. hitch, tongue jack, wiring, lights, paint..the list goes on, There is more than meets the eye
To me, this is a very fair deal. worth every penny.

IMG_20210724_115748.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.