The dislike of solar yellow

Actual yellow….😉

7C6CF4B8-3A40-48D9-968D-6C90FFC14869.jpeg

I didn’t choose yellow…the yellow chose me. Lol the price was right and it just happened to be yellow.

Wasn’t a fan of the yellow at first but it has grown on me quickly. Wouldn’t want it anything else.

View attachment 380714

Nice. Photochop that SxS from the picture and you are a shoe-in for ROTM!

Oh, wait….

🙄

Edit: Is that Tox driving the SxS?

All Jeeps should be ODG, or at least green. But I'd take yellow over the red that I ended up with - but wife says all Jeeps should be red, so there's that. My fave? Inca gold!

Reactions: JMT and cliffish
35 years ago, my first jeep was a yellow '79 CJ5.
Sadly, no pictures of it.

My brother had a '76 (I think) with the 304 v8. He had it for about a month before it was stolen from in front of my parents house. Very nice neighborhood in Bellevue Washington. He was devastated.

His was red though.

I had a pale yellow CJ seven and I just grew to love it- At the time they were hard to find and I was thankful to get it-

My uncle has a Saturn yellow 1970 Buick GSX and I think it’s just the bomb.

At the same time I don’t go out looking for yellow when I look for a vehicle and it is sort of a polar color with people-

@Hog had a yellow LJ that he sold to @Mike Z And he just nailed the styling with a hood decal.

A lot of our happiness will come from how much attention we give to what other people think.

The same people that will say things are the same ones that sure love riding around with you when it’s 80° and the top is down.

I've always hated yellow vehicles. All of them.

But recently, to my surprise, I've started kind of liking yellow TJs. I must be getting old.

To be honest sometimes I like it and sometimes I don’t- a lot of it depends on set up- it is striking with black wheels and the right touches- a guy posted an awesome one recently. At this stage the game I’m less worried about color and care more about condition.

Reactions: John Cooper
All Jeeps should be ODG, or at least green. But I'd take yellow over the red that I ended up with - but wife says all Jeeps should be red, so there's that. My fave? Inca gold!

Fully agree, I would have loved a green of khaki TJ...although I have to say I am loving my impact orange.