The douchebag of the day thread

What's the infatuation with skulls and bones? I've wondered for years, never asked anyone.

It's the symbol of death, it's on poison bottles, some pirates used it, military, etc.Its hard telling why someone buys skull and bones, they might just like skulls as art.

The skull and cutlass was specifically Calico Jacks flag, when you see it more then likely the person just enjoys pirate books, movies, etc.There is a difference, quarter was given when a pirate flew the black.If a ship resisted the pirates raised a red flag then took the ship by force.It was a way they could communicate and give a vessel opportunity to surrender.

Well I just elevated myself to the Douche-bag of the day, I put an item up for sale on a local online ad, I get a text from someone who was going to send me a check, they just needed my address. So I did the nice thing and gave him the name and address of a local prick of a police chief. I don't feel bad. He was a real prick.
well my scammer sent a big check now he wants his extra funds, I may have to do the my son was in an accident or something real soon...hook line and sinker.😁

Does this mean I can come out of the light bar closet? If not, forget what I just said.

Now if we want to get on DB of the day, that award goes to the dumb ass kids in the LJ that hauled ass down my road (subdivision) twice yesterday while my neighbor and my 3 year-old were riding bikes/power wheels. I gave a good yell to inform them to slow down and got the typical teenage "whatever, I'm super cool" look. They came back a second time and I went to meet them in the road, to which I was greeted with the throttle opening up and some shit ass grins, fucking cowards can't even stand toe to toe with you. I'll catch their ass one of these days or get their plate and show up on their door step.
Could have been a simple "hey, slow down please" and everyone go about their day like responsible citizens.
I raise your lightbar a hood mounted Hi-Lift!

Reactions: mgroeger
Okay, here's a douchebag for everyone. Note that it's not the sagged rear, the skated wheels, the bro-rapped rack, or even the cheap-ass LED lights that put this guy in the douchebag category: it's the fact that his sorry ass didn't bother to adjust his cheap-ass LEDs before driving around and showing them off at mid-afternoon on the longest day of the year.

IMG_20190621_165749.jpg

• Wow
Reactions: TJ Starting
Okay, here's a douchebag for everyone. Note that it's not the sagged rear, the skated wheels, the bro-rapped rack, or even the cheap-ass LED lights that put this guy in the douchebag category: it's the fact that his sorry ass didn't bother to adjust his cheap-ass LEDs before driving around and showing them off at mid-afternoon on the longest day of the year.

View attachment 100487
Or it could be that he's got 1,800 lbs. in the back . . . which throws anyone's headlights out of alignment.

Or it could be that he's got 1,800 lbs. in the back . . . which throws anyone's headlights out of alignment.

Could be, but isn't. The truck is pretty familiar around here; it's a heavily-sagged rear, and his headlights literally point upwards. The reason he drives around with the "driving lights" on is because the headlight beams don't hit the ground, so instead of fixing the problem he just added the second set and pointed them mostly-level. If he gets behind you at night, you literally can't see from the glare. That's douchery.

Reactions: Kiwi TJ
That is why you are smart enough to put a set of LED's pointing rearward...bright me, I stop and turn on my fucking brights that are right in your face! Then I SUE you for rear ending me.

Reactions: TJ Starting
I just upgraded my douche bag status! I am almost proud of this one.

I buddy of mine just learned about the sugar daddy/sugar baby thing from the news. Well he now thinks one of his 20ish year old daughters is on the website and the only way for him to find the ad is to sign up himself...

He is so beside himself, he so wants to find the ad but is terrified that his wife would find out that he signed up. I also baited him with a few hot chicks from a Russian dating site and said they are local to us. Super hot chicks!
I am sooooo enjoying this but I am not sure how long he is going to be able to handle the conflict. I may have to tell him in a day or so.

Reactions: pcoplin and AndyG