The dreaded lifting puck

HOLY DEATH WOBBLE

Got the fright of my life yesterday X2, I’ve had tank-slappers on motorcycles before, Never knew it existed on 4 wheels.

Pretty bummed right now, and also lost a huge amount of confidence in the car, at 80kmh on the highway it shakes to the point where it feels like the world is ending.

I have yet to get it aligned, waiting on tyre stock, but I doubt that would even make a difference? It’s running straight and true on the steering wheel.

Did I just ruin a really good, perfectly working Jeep in order to have it look 2 inches higher?

Any input and psychiatry is welcomed.

HOLY DEATH WOBBLE

Got the fright of my life yesterday X2, I’ve had tank-slappers on motorcycles before, Never knew it existed on 4 wheels.

Pretty bummed right now, and also lost a huge amount of confidence in the car, at 80kmh on the highway it shakes to the point where it feels like the world is ending.

I have yet to get it aligned, waiting on tyre stock, but I doubt that would even make a difference? It’s running straight and true on the steering wheel.

Did I just ruin a really good, perfectly working Jeep in order to have it look 2 inches higher?

Any input and psychiatry is welcomed.

Whatever happened with the puck lift? Did you get the death wobble sorted? Are you still alive? LOL.

Seriously asking because I'm about to add a couple of small spacers above my springs, read this post, had a laugh, but it made me curious.

Whatever happened with the puck lift? Did you get the death wobble sorted? Are you still alive? LOL.

Seriously asking because I'm about to add a couple of small spacers above my springs, read this post, had a laugh, but it made me curious.

Hey!

Yes all sorted been loving life in the Jeep, all I did was take it to the wheel place for new tyres, balancing and alignment and she's been running sweet for months now!