The Dusy Ershim trail with some good ole country music

Rusty762

Supporting Member
Hard to believe it has been almost 10 years since I filmed this right after I built the Jeep, lots of changes since then. This is an amazing trail and one of the only ones in the United States that allows a motorized vehicle to be driven through the wilderness. Its 31 miles long and I like to take 5 days to run it so you can take a relatively slow pace and enjoy the scenery.

Man that brings back memories. We left Commiefornia a year or so after the Shaver lake fire. I spent so much time in that area and miss it. Beautiful country and some great fishing & wheeling places. Thanks for the trip back memory lane. :)

Reactions: Rusty762
Man that brings back memories. We left Commiefornia a year or so after the Shaver lake fire. I spent so much time in that area and miss it. Beautiful country and some great fishing & wheeling places. Thanks for the trip back memory lane. :)

I was at China Peak mountain biking the morning the fire started, they made everyone leave Huntington. We rode up to Bald Mt lookout and watched the bombers for a while until it started to get close to the highway. We need to get rid of all the Libtards in this state and it would be a great place to live....

Thanks! My buddy with the Black LJ lives in Florida now and is dying to come back out here to wheel.

I’m sure! It looks amazing! Haven’t done any wheeling yet in my tj, but have done a bunch in my fathers jlr… can’t wait to get out in the tj.

Wow! Thought you sold the jeep and bought a Subaru, lol! Glad to see you here, and love your video styles. If I remember, you went turbo, or was it SC?

Wow! Thought you sold the jeep and bought a Subaru, lol! Glad to see you here, and love your video styles. If I remember, you went turbo, or was it SC?

Hey good to hear from you!, It has the banks Turbo still. It was down for a couple years, I pulled the front end out and bought a Currie Rock Jock 60 and had some parts supply issues. Got to run Rubicon and Coyote lake just before the snow fell, it was so good to be back out on the trail. I cut the rear cage up and threw the spare in the back, bought a fridge slide and have some cool upgrades planned for this winter. Have you been out on the trails at all?

Hey good to hear from you!, It has the banks Turbo still. It was down for a couple years, I pulled the front end out and bought a Currie Rock Jock 60 and had some parts supply issues. Got to run Rubicon and Coyote lake just before the snow fell, it was so good to be back out on the trail. I cut the rear cage up and threw the spare in the back, bought a fridge slide and have some cool upgrades planned for this winter. Have you been out on the trails at all?

Sadly, not much. Planning a Moab trip this spring though.

• USA Proud
Reactions: Apparition