The fortunate JK, JL of the day thread

I couldn't understand why all these Jeeps looked so good. Ooops thought I was in the unfortunate JKU thread.
In this thread we like Jeeps..well, Jeeps that arnt terribly over done.

And really the JK was the Wrangler that us TJ guys were wanting. The JK is hi lined, flat bellied, and has beefier Dana 44's, among other things.

Last edited:
In this thread we like Jeeps..well, Jeeps that arnt terribly over done.

And really the JK was the Wrangler that us TJ guys were wanting. The JK is hi lined, flat bellied, and has beefier Dana 44's, among other things.
Yep! Looks like I will be looking at a JK in the future to replace my TJ or maybee add to the inventory;)

Reactions: Fouledplugs
20190312_161422.jpg
20190312_161615.jpg

Two door JK on 37's with half doors.

It’s not hi-lined.

Notice how shallow the hood is? Is it just a coincidence that the AEV hi-hoods were about the same height when cut on the TJ?

Notice the body line, (Red Arrows) the fender runs all the way up to the cowl. Is it just a coincidence the AEV hi-line fender did the same thing on the TJ?

Notice (Blue Arrows) that that isnt much body panel left at all where the wheel well meets the top of the fender. Very similiar to the AEV TJ hi-line fenders. Coincidence?

Both the JK hood and TJ hood even follow the similar side contour as it grows shallower and shallower as it gets closer to the grill...coincidence?

08057F8E-0DF5-466E-AF47-B5F7186A819F.jpeg
9D0DF9FD-25C2-4251-B2C7-D9B06B43EC29.jpeg

Last edited:
Reactions: JakeQ
Fortunate JL of the day? That's easy... my wife's because it started us in Wrangler culture. She got the new JL and it birthed my LJ nine months later (no joke). Best vehicle decision we ever made. Have met great people have had great road trips and off road trips and we are broke... lol.

IMG_0432.jpg

IMG_2387.jpg

IMG_2265.jpg

IMG_2267.jpg

20190208_124708.jpg

IMG_0441.jpg