The fortunate JK, JL of the day thread

7BD2F207-FFAF-4F06-AF32-2EF4CD607BFD.jpeg
42EA6F80-3AB9-4B5D-ADAF-0FF6FBDDEA55.jpeg

My former 10A JKUR. Not the best pics, but I didn't believe in flashy. Our trails are much different than your desert beauty shown in several of these.... And yes, the picture that looks like I am about to hit the tree is because I did hit the tree about 0.2 seconds after the picture was taken o_O

Side note, I will get me a JL soon. I love them.

10a1.jpg

10a2.jpg

10a3.jpg

10a4.jpg

My former 10A JKUR. Not the best pics, but I didn't believe in flashy. Our trails are much different than your desert beauty shown in several of these.... And yes, the picture that looks like I am about to hit the tree is because I did hit the tree about 0.2 seconds after the picture was taken o_O

Side note, I will get me a JL soon. I love them.

View attachment 121433

View attachment 121434

View attachment 121435

View attachment 121436
Far from the mall in these pics. Nice wheeling!

Because of this thread I’m considering selling the TJ and buying an JL now lol. Thanks ! Can’t stop internet shopping
Get that checkbook ready! They are damn nice, and in a year or so prices should be decent. There’s some gently used ones for sale that arnt terrible; 35-37k, but for a Jeep it just seems like a shit ton of money.

Reactions: rasband
Get that checkbook ready! They are damn nice, and in a year or so prices should be decent. There’s some gently used ones for sale that arnt terrible; 35-37k, but for a Jeep it just seems like a shit ton of money.

Yeah. I don’t like debt anymore which is why I got rid of the JKUR I posted above. Be a hard pill to swallow getting rid of a paid off TJ ready to roll for a 40k plus jeep. And I would want the diesel which makes it worse lol

Reactions: Starrs
Yeah. I don’t like debt anymore which is why I got rid of the JKUR I posted above. Be a hard pill to swallow getting rid of a paid off TJ ready to roll for a 40k plus jeep. And I would want the diesel which makes it worse lol
If the diesel was going to be available in the 2 door I would like it a lot more.

If the diesel was going to be available in the 2 door I would like it a lot more.

If I'm spending the money I'd have to get a 4 door so I could haul my 3 kids. I do like the 4 door to 2 door conversions a lot. Maybe in 20 years when they're still 20k plus lol