The fortunate JK, JL of the day thread

mots

Goldilocks Jeep Enthusiast
Supporting Member
Well, let's just face it. Some of the newer Jeeps (JK/JKU/JL/JLU) are lucky to escape the massacre on display in the other popular threads akin to that topic. This thread is dedicated to overly lucky new Jeeps. It may not be popular, but post up if you find anything cool. As a recent owner of a JK (and still the TJ), while I do find so many hideous new Jeeps on display, every now and then I'll see a JK or JKU that is just really sharp. Now starting to see some JL/JLU's as well.

I'll start. This may be the luckiest Jeep in the World. If my wife built and rocked a Jeep like this I would be proud! Admittedly, I have always had a crush on Maria, but who hasn't? Haha. Still super hot at 40.

MARIA MENOUNOS AND CUSTOMIZER, DAVID TONAPETYAN WIN “JEEP WRANGLER CELEBRITY CUSTOMS” CONTEST

OK, not a real fan of the color scheme and all the chrome plated chrome but, at least it looks like a not-so-over-the-top build. Mostly just personal style choices rather than "Let's see how much stupid crap I can bolt on to my Jeep".

As for the paparazzi; I wish we did not live in a world that supporting such social leeches.

EDIT: P.S. The dog looks thrilled!

This is an awesome thread. Off roading, trail riding, leaf lookin, and rock crawling took off to another level with the introduction of the JK/JKU and the JL/JLU pushes the envelope even further. Go to any off road park in America and they are flooded with JK/JL Wrangler owners pushing their Jeeps to the limits. Or a simple search on youtube will prove my point.

Nice to see Jeep listening to their consumers and engineering the Wrangler to be even more off road capable with each new generation.
E7BD3E65-EC41-4E51-9165-6DFC8C982497.jpeg
D1D0CF50-F81C-4640-B6F8-C060EA79BE2A.jpeg
6EC8961A-4328-42BC-A8B8-803F8B351C2C.jpeg

Last edited: