The Greatest Movie of All Time

If you could choose ONE (only one) movie that you would describe as the greatest movie of all time, what would it be?

I thought about this a lot, and I'm pretty convinced that it's Back to the Future.

There's tons of movies I think are amazing, but Back to the Future is one of those movies that can never be outdone, nor should it be remade, or anything.

A movie that is so perfectly casted, manages to blend genres so successfully, and can forever stand the test of time.

Oh... and they made a time machine out of a DeLorean for goodness sakes!

Wouldn’t even make my top 20 list. Not a bad movie, but so far from memorable.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I like all of the Coen Brothers movies. Fargo, Oh Brother Where Art Thou, Raising Arizona.
I also think epics like The 10 Commandments, The Wizard Of Oz. There are many big movies.
And then there are all the Sci-fy classics.

Reactions: Bert
I like all of the Coen Brothers movies. Fargo, Oh Brother Where Art Thou, Raising Arizona.
I also think epics like The 10 Commandments, The Wizard Of Oz. There are many big movies.
And then there are all the Sci-fy classics.

But you have to pick one Larry! Focus brah!

Im going to preface this with im not a huge fanboy. In fact i haven't nor will i see the new ones.
But if we go by shear greatness it has to be the original star wars. Name another movie where the studio thought it was going to be so bad the gave up the merchandise rights to pay the director less money.
Even the George Lucas traded shares of the profits with Steven Spielberg for shares in close encounter of the thrid kind. Nobody had faith in that movie. With the exception of Spielberg. It spawned a generation of fans that it so strong that the will line up for days to get the best seats in the theater.

Im going to preface this with im not a huge fanboy. In fact i haven't nor will i see the new ones.
But if we go by shear greatness it has to be the original star wars. Name another movie where the studio thought it was going to be so bad the gave up the merchandise rights to pay the director less money.
Even the George Lucas traded shares of the profits with Steven Spielberg for shares in close encounter of the thrid kind. Nobody had faith in that movie. With the exception of Spielberg. It spawned a generation of fans that it so strong that the will line up for days to get the best seats in the theater.
LOL I remember seeing a commercial on TV for the movie when it first came out. I remember turning to my aunt, and saying "Great. Looks like just another sci-fi movie to me..." :facepalm:

Action - I loved the original Lethal weapon

Car movie - Cannonball with David Carridine

Comedy - Rustlers Rhapsody -anything that casts Andy Griffith as a gay ranch owner is crazy

Back to the Future was just great , it had action , romance , drama , humor , sci-fi, a great time twist , and great music ...Edward Van Halen on the Walkman

Action - I loved the original Lethal weapon

Car movie - Cannonball with David Carridine

Comedy - Rustlers Rhapsody -anything that casts Andy Griffith as a gay ranch owner is crazy

Back to the Future was just great , it had action , romance , drama , humor , sci-fi, a great time twist , and great music ...Edward Van Halen on the Walkman

It’s been brought to my attention that you have to just pick one

Reactions: bobthetj03
I know . Guilty .

Favorite jeep-03 Rubicon

Favorite Short film cj-5

Favorite long version -012 or new jku

Favorite comedy -suzuki samurai