The Greatest Movie of All Time

The Dukes of Hazard remake! Just kidding. But it does have a great scene of a beautiful Rubicon. I found it interesting that Jeep finished painting the underside of the hood. I wish mine looked as good.

Good call on Clockwork Orange and Oldboy, both sick and twisted movies that I enjoyed! Much better than the typical slasher films that many identify with horror films. Still can't get my wife to enjoy these, LOL.
Yes, these are the definition of "Horror Films". The slasher films are just gratuitous blood letting. Zero horror value.

Anything by Alfred Hitchcock qualifies as horror too.

Reactions: mots and Squatch
What movie could you watch over and over, and never be tired watching it? That would be the one movie. I may have changed my mind. "Hunt for Red October".
But the book is way better.

Any movie based on a book is best watched after reading the book.
I love the movie RUSH, but so much of the story is missing from the movie.
Always, read the book first.

Unknown.png

Last edited:
Reactions: bobthetj03
The good thing about this Thread is, I'm slowly working my way through it and watching some of the movies. watched The Shawshank Redemption the other night, and tonight I think I'll watch The Outlaw Josey Wales. It's always hard to find decent movies these days.

Reactions: Chris and Squatch
I don't know if I can pick one especially after reading this thread, there are so many.

But, here in Arizona, they play old movies at Harkins Theaters. on Tuesday nights for 5 dollars.

Last night we went to see "The Great Escape!" at the theater with popcorn and all. Although I wouldn't consider it my favorite movie of all times, I sure had fun watching it at the theater.

Love all the old ww2 movies.. where eagles dare, guns of navarrone, DIRTY DOZEN!!!, great escape, longest yard, and on and on and on....