The IsARubicon - 2006 Impact Orange LJ Rubicon

The IsARubicon

TJ Enthusiast
Say hello to "The IsARubicon" - Baby brother to my 2012 JKU "NotARubicon" (if you're into JKs you can see that build here)

We purchased the IsARubicon in Jan 2020 for $19k, with 57,000 miles on it. First pic is how it looked driving it home.

The Jeep was in good shape and came with Hardtop, virtually unused original soft top, auto trans, 2Inch OME lift +1" body-lift, High Line Fenders & Hood, Tummy Tuck, skidplates on anything important, SYE, 35" tires, front & rear aftermarket bumpers, heavy-duty step with electric drop-down steps, York compressor with 2Gal air-tank, Winch, HD tire-carrier, and a RoughStuff toolbox in the back.

The previous owner had basically only used it for weekend wheeling and it was in pretty good shape other than some trail-rash and pinstripes.

Since purchasing we've had everything (Tcase, Transmission, gears) serviced and everything looked good. Fixed some rattles, had to replace a wheel bearing, balanced/rotated the tires to cure some wobble, installed a Currie Antirock, GraBars and rear flares. New 3.5" Rock Krawler springs are on order to give it a bit more lift and fix some "lean" from a worn spring.

I will point out that this is not "my" Jeep - this is "the wife's" Jeep.. All modifications are made at her direction and with her approval.

BEFORE Pic
IMG_7129.jpeg
IMG_9247.jpeg

Here is a quick video of the Jeep the first weekend after we brought it home, before we made any modifications: