The Jeep J6, a Two (2) Door Jeep Truck Concept for EJS 2019

Frankie Johnson at Rocket City Off-Road in Huntsville thinks these would do really well . He’s pretty sharp on everything truck and off-road .

He and his wife both drive JLUR ‘s.

The 2 door really blends the old Jeep truck with the new in styling.

I recently saw a jk-8, which ended up being a mopar kit I believe.

I think one thing the new line really has going is the 8 speed automatic.

Also , I have noticed ,it seems you never hear of an jk or jl series transmission issues. I may be wrong , but it seems that way.
That is because they are too busy flopping around with death wobble.

They are saying this could be the reason jeep taps into the 2 door regular cab market for that very reason. There is no other midsize regular cab pickup anymore. It looks too damn good for them not to attempt it. I’m dying to see It go into production. I love my little ranger regular cab lol. If I could get a 2 door gladiator to daily everyday topless I’d be in heaven. As for needing 4 doors, my fiancé has a 4 door we can take her vehicle when we have to have more room. Whem I’m driving 90% of the time I’m by myself. All the extra room would be a waste for me. Here’s to hoping it becomes a reality.
It would be better yet if they could be sold for $35K...

Now that I have seen what a 2 door JT could actually look like every thing else doesn’t even compare lol. I know it’s a concept, but I feel like it could actually come to production. I’ll continue to drive my little ranger until the 2 door JT is released haha.
“Jeep's North American chief, Tim Kuniskis, reiterated the J6 is only a concept, but admitted the brand will hear out what fans and owners think about the two-door pickup. Underscoring its production feasibility is the fact that the familiar 3.6-liter V-6 sits under the hood instead of an insanely modified powerplant. However, Kuniskis admitted building a business case for a two-door model would likely be challenging.

Yet, the J6 seems like a pretty fool-proof case of "build it and they will come."

https://www.motorauthority.com/news...t-is-the-two-door-truck-we-want-and-might-get

I hate the Gladiator. I think it's a stupid looking Humvee-wannabe. Ugly, ridiculous, unnecessary, and a blight on FCA's record.

But I really like this 2-door. Like... REALLY like it. Maybe if the bed were a little longer?

I've always been a fan of the square-body trucks from back in the day and this is reminiscent of them. Plus, it's a 2-door (the way Jeeps/pickups should be - if you wanna haul your kids, get a 4-door sedan...).

I do think the tires look waaaaay too big - maybe size them down a little bit.

EDIT: More I think of it, have the rollcage be the ceiling like it is on a regular Jeep with an optional hardtop/soft top so you could run it without doors.

Having seen some videos of the Gladiator in action , I'm starting to think when they are lifted and some type of camper shell is added , they are going to really get some attention . Masculine , rugged . And they are probably going to look big .

To my memory , the 07 4 door JKU was not an instant hit until folks started lifting them .

A 2 door with a shell and lift would be cool too.