The Jeep Wrangler weird grille fetish has spilled over to the Renegade

How does that allow any air flow?!?! It's solid plastic besides the 5 silver dollar-sized holes at the bottom it looks like?

That should handle the mall just fine. Anything to make that Fiat 500 badass...…..

And it's a fetish? You can only polish a turd so much, and a pig will only hold still for so long for application of lipstick.

• Haha
Reactions: Chris
How does that allow any air flow?!?! It's solid plastic besides the 5 silver dollar-sized holes at the bottom it looks like?
The radiator sits low on the renegade, The lower portion of the bumper is where all the airflow comes from. Pretty much from the 5 holes down to the honeycomb at the bottom.

Reactions: TreverStevens
I am not a fan at all and they make the chrome overlay not look so bad anymore
I don't know about that, mine had the chrome overlay when I bought it, I couldn't get that thing off fast enough! All signs of chrome have been removed, a jeep is just not the place for it.

Reactions: reddvltj
Well, we went from angry eyes to...cleft lip?

1566393620780.png

• Haha
Reactions: reddvltj and Chris
I don't know about that, mine had the chrome overlay when I bought it, I couldn't get that thing off fast enough! All signs of chrome have been removed, a jeep is just not the place for it.

Blasphemy! But seriously, I'm ok with just the overlay, the rest like hinges, tube bumpers, etc can go away. Jeeps 7 slot grill just shouldn't be messed with IMHO.