The most functional side rails ever?

Chris

Administrator
Staff Member
Ride of the Month Winner
How do you think these things work? 🤣😂

0DCA6D1E-829D-4AE2-9025-61419CE6400D.jpeg

AE1196AB-D82D-4026-A777-408DE3767E9F.jpeg

They clean up all your trail debris as you drive like a street sweeper-sort of a trail sweeper. Less work for you. 😉

• Haha
Reactions: Chris
The twisted bar is fine but the barbs aren’t anywhere near a good idea. I can see a lot of torn clothes if not worse. Woe be the mechanic that puts that thing on a lift. Maybe if it was cast in a Mad Max sequel?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Kiwi TJ and Chris
In a zombie apocalypse, they would cut the legs of the zombies off so they can't chase you. Lol

Reactions: Jim King
Where the hell do you come up with these pictures?

And I rode in the back seat of a Gladiator, had a hard time getting my feet out of the door due to that large diagonal cut on the rear of the rear doors.

• Haha
Reactions: jeepins
Should keep the cattle out of it!?!

Last edited:
So... somebody posted on the Gladiator site, " How to prevent rustlin' my Gladiator?"
Must be a "Gladiator" thing. Sorry, you just wouldn't get it.

• Haha
That is the most impractical thing I have ever seen , given , it is on one of the least practical vehicles I can think of . ...a 50,000 dollar plus v6 pick up.

Seems it might also offend a date , as well as hang up a nice outfit on entry/exit.

maybe it’s a woman who drives it...named Barb.

Last edited:
Yes, I can't think of another way to make such a thing more impractical... but it looks like they've done it with these steps 🤣
There is no shortage of idiots.

• Haha
Sure, functional.
If you’re trying to keep cattle in.
Or The Boche out.

Ahh the new Jeep gladiator drive by neuter mobile. Just one slip and the boys are history!

• Haha
Reactions: jeepins