Florida The move to Florida is on!

Congratulations Jerry. Hope every goes smooth during the move.
If you ever come up to any of the off-road parks in Georgia Alabama or Tennessee let me know. I’d love to take my jeep and go on a ride with you.

Reactions: Jerry Bransford
200.gif

Sorry. Wrong gif. Y'all know the one I was going after. This one is better though.

This site contains affiliate links for which Jeep Wrangler TJ Forum may be compensated.
Moving.... absolutely..... sucks. I'm too old for this shit lol.
Just curious as to why you put yourself through all of the CCW nonsense when you knew you were moving to a shall issue state?
Just to beat California at its own game. One more armed citizen on the streets to piss off the libtards.

Less than two weeks before the moving van and car hauler shows up. We're shipping all three of our vehicles, I figured out I wasn't quite up to that long of a drive yet.

Did I mention that moving absolutely sucks?

Just to beat California at its own game. One more armed citizen on the streets to piss off the libtards.

Did I mention that moving absolutely sucks? Less than two weeks before the moving van and car hauler shows up. We're shipping all three of our vehicles, I figured out I wasn't quite up to that long of a drive yet.
Moving sucks.

Less than two weeks before the moving van and car hauler shows up. We're shipping all three of our vehicles, I figured out I wasn't quite up to that long of a drive yet.

Did I mention that moving absolutely sucks?
Are you getting rid of a lot of stuff? Or do you still have a good bit of stuff to move?

Are you getting rid of a lot of stuff? Or do you still have a good bit of stuff to move?
We have sold/given away a whole bunch of stuff including most of the furniture, beds, an old piano, etc. but we still have a lot of shit to figure out what to do with. We still have a lot we have to get rid of and I'm starting to freak out lol. Wait until they try to load my gun safe and tool chest into their truck lol.

We have sold/given away a whole bunch of stuff including most of the furniture, beds, an old piano, etc. but we still have a lot of shit to figure out what to do with. We still have a lot we have to get rid of and I'm starting to freak out lol. Wait until they try to load my gun safe and tool chest into their truck lol.
Well those are the important things. Gotta keep those. It’ll be nice to start fresh with some new furniture in the new house.

Been there…. Safe travels….
See you soon in the Land of Freedom.

I sold my gun safe with my last house. I doubt anyone could get it out easily anyway.