Florida The move to Florida is on!

I lived in St. Augustine from 1981-1996. Then it started getting very crowded and I moved to Georgia. I had already left St. Petersburg after 34 years. Now I live on 118 acres in rural Georgia. When I moved here the population for the entire county was 17,000. Now it is 14,000. I don't think I will be moving again.
Wow, you made 3,000 people want to leave...

giphy.gif

I lived in St. Augustine from 1981-1996. Then it started getting very crowded and I moved to Georgia. I had already left St. Petersburg after 34 years. Now I live on 118 acres in rural Georgia. When I moved here the population for the entire county was 17,000. Now it is 14,000. I don't think I will be moving again.
MUB bogs!!!!! :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

We're getting close but we don't actually get back there until early May and keys to the house May 5th.
Oh nice. I thought that seemed a little quick that you were already moved. Save travels! Are y’all shipping your cars and flying?

Yes we're flying back now. I was I going to drive but not now... shipping the cars and Jeep back.
Excellent call. I’ve done the cross country drive both directions. If you can avoid it, I highly recommend it. How are you doing from the health episode the other week?

Reactions: John Cooper
Excellent call. I’ve done the cross country drive both directions. If you can avoid it, I highly recommend it. How are you doing from the health episode the other week?
Well but though I am driving now, I'm not even close to being up to that long of a drive. I get pretty tired easily right now but to look at me you'd probably not notice anything much different.