The new guy

Actually, I’m not an experienced welder. I have a friend of mine that was going to do it. If you have any suggestions as to people in the area that would be willing to help when I get to that point please sling me some names
I was hoping it was you :risas3:. The guy I used last time I can't say I was impressed with. I guess when your hoping your welds look like stacked dimes anything less is a disappointment

Reactions: AJBlack98TJ
I was hoping it was you :risas3:. The guy I used last time I can't say I was impressed with. I guess when your hoping your welds look like stacked dimes anything less is a disappointment
Hahaha!!! Sorry to disappoint. The last thing I welded looks worse than burls on a redwood tree.

Hahaha!!! Sorry to disappoint. The last thing I welded looks worse than burls on a redwood tree.
Better then I can do I'm sure. Its always been a skill I wanted to pick up.

Me too. I have a friend that is pretty good. It’s not like stacked dimes, but they’re strong welds. My last welds are still holding though...
Without a tig its pretty hard. And from what I gather with a tig its pretty hard.