The New Year

Just an Idea ...
humor.jpg

What were you hoping for?
Not sure...but the year is off to a slow start.
Try "Retail Therapy". Buy something. Always makes my wife feel better... :rolleyes:
Not really into buying stuff just 'cause.
There ya go! That just might be the issue right there! Wife has my TJ. Son in Law has her JKU. I'm driving his Nissan Titan pickup.
You miss 2017? The year that allegations became facts. :risas3:
Nope. Don't miss 2017, but I must of had higher expectations for 2018 or something. Could be the weather as well. Who knows.

Last edited:
Reactions: cliffish and Chris
There ya go! That just might be the issue right there! Wife has my TJ. Son in Law has her JKU. I'm driving his Nissan Titan pickup.

There it is. The Titan, while I'm sure is a very functional vehicle, is a soul sucking machine. I feel the same way with our Isuzu. Drive it only when we have to, but it has its place. You sir, need to get out in the jeep, rain or shine, and get your groove back!

Reactions: StG58 and Kiwi TJ
There it is. The Titan, while I'm sure is a very functional vehicle, is a soul sucking machine. I feel the same way with our Isuzu. Drive it only when we have to, but it has its place. You sir, need to get out in the jeep, rain or shine, and get your groove back!
No Shit! Pardon my French, but that Nissan is a perfectly functional vehicle that just sucks the soul right out of you.

That does it, I'm getting my TJ back tomorrow!

I knew we could figure this out...

Just sent the wife a text...we're swapping tomorrow. Let that thing suck the soul out of a JKU driver.

Reactions: Kiwi TJ
No Shit! Pardon my French, but that Nissan is a perfectly functional vehicle that just sucks the soul right out of you.

...and the forecast for tomorrow will be smiles with a chance of excitement in the afternoon...:thumbup:

Reactions: StG58

Just sent the wife a text...we're swapping tomorrow. Let that thing suck the soul out of a JKU driver.

Glad you had a moment of sanity.

Reactions: StG58
2018 seems like a sequel to 2017, which is always worse. Same old stuff. Tonight a PVC pipe in our well house cracked, so I have no water and I know where I will be at 8am tomorrow morning. Oh boy, here we go again!

That sucks.
It did suck. But now it's done. We have water and I taught my boys more about PVC joinery. They also helped solve some problems on pipes with little or no play. Those kids and their Legos' come up with some brilliant ideas, real world solutions! I'm always impressed...and encouraged.

Can I make a plea here? Dad's, spend time teaching your kids things. Let them help you with everything and you will be making an awesome investment!

It did suck. But now it's done. We have water and I taught my boys more about PVC joinery. They also helped solve some problems on pipes with little or no play. Those kids and their Legos' come up with some brilliant ideas, real world solutions! I'm always impressed...and encouraged.

Can I make a plea here? Dad's, spend time teaching your kids things. Let them help you with everything and you will be making an awesome investment!
Totally agree with that..I have 2 girls and teach them all the time, best thing is they want to learn the 'old school' ways they call it. My eldest knows more about cars in general than most of her guy mates haha ( I love that )