The Official Black Friday / Cyber Monday 2019 Thread

Chris

Administrator
Staff Member
Ride of the Month Winner
Wow, it's amazing how cheap storage has become (and how small).

dude. I remember the first thumb drive I bought. It was 120mb. Ya. "MB". And it's was over $100. lol. I still have it. It's a relic now. But then again I remember the first PC one our friends got. We sat around and marveled at it's 120mb hard drive. It was so hard to believe it could handle that much information. LMAO!!!!

Anker Roav DashCam Duo | $90 | Amazon | Clip the $20 coupon and use code BFROAV099

If you ever drive for Uber or Lyft, or just want to have a more complete picture of any potential dash cam-worthy incidents on the road, this camera from Anker features two 1080p lenses, one of which faces into the car. It even has IR lights for better night vision inside a dark cabin.

Get it for $90 today by clipping the $20 coupon and using promo code BFROAV099 at checkout, and please send any particularly funny or shocking clips to Jalopnik.

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07NP8XQ31/?tag=wranglerorg-20

Reactions: DaYooperTransplant
dude. I remember the first thumb drive I bought. It was 120mb. Ya. "MB". And it's was over $100. lol. I still have it. It's a relic now. But then again I remember the first PC one our friends got. We sat around and marveled at it's 120mb hard drive. It was so hard to believe it could handle that much information. LMAO!!!!
I remember my first computer. An Amiga 500. It came with 1/2mb of Ram and I though it was amazing when I upgraded to 1mb.

• Haha
Reactions: Sancho
For the past few years, these have been a Black Friday deal, $19.99 for the set. We bought the first set for ourselves, then gifted them to friends, family, and the workplace white elephant exchange. Our set sees daily use and has not failed (other than battery consumption) after 4 years. Salt & Pepper Electric Mill

My
I remember my first computer. An Amiga 500. It came with 1/2mb of Ram and I though it was amazing when I upgraded to 1mb.
my first pc was a Vic 20... a lot of the programs were on a cartridge.. and my dad would buy computer magazines that had programs you could type into the computer and save on a cassette tape drive..

Not black friday but ebay has 10% ebay bucks in in-app purchases today.

Mono price will be having a number of sales on electronics (cables, monitors, etc).

https://www.monoprice.com/pages/bfeb

Monoprice is the sh%t. Just bought my wife another pair of earbuds from them. The cheap ones are the only ones she likes. lol. There $20 headphones are nice too. There cables rock. Can't go wrong with Monoprice. And they are local to me. So shipping is super fast. Although if you buy monoprice on amazon it's cheaper and faster shipping.

Reactions: Bruski and rasband
Great deal! I frequently take advantage of that, since it adds up quick on big purchases.
How does eBay bucks work? Is it 10% off? Or do you get eBay money to spend in the amount of 10% of what you buy towards a future purchase?

How does eBay bucks work? Is it 10% off? Or do you get eBay money to spend in the amount of 10% of what you buy towards a future purchase?

Every quarter they send you a coupon code to use your eBay bucks. If you bought something during that last quarter and got 10% eBay bucks on let’s say a $1000 order, you would get a coupon code for $100.

No exceptions as to what you can use it on either, it’s actually really cool! I regularly take advantage of when they have these 10% eBay bucks deals. I’ll wait until that time to make a large purchase.

Reactions: jazngab