The Official Black Friday / Cyber Monday 2019 Thread

https://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f43...ving-10-store-wide-black-friday-sale-4378567/

Black Magic Brakes is having a 10% OFF Store Wide Black Friday Sale!
tango_face_smile.png

No Minimum Purchase Required. Everything in the Store is on Sale!

Enter the code BLACKFRIDAY2019 when you check out and get 10% off of everything in your shopping cart.

Not retro active and cannot be combined with any other offers.

Sale starts today and ends at midnight on December 1st 2019

Click to start SHOPPING!

Motobilt: 20% off plus free shipping,
Code in photo

Clayton Off-Road: 5% off any product,
Code BLACKFRIDAY5

Gah I was going to hold out for the Savvy front bumper instead of the motobilt frame width stubby, way to make my decision even harder...

Last edited:
Reactions: JMT
Reactions: Chris and toximus
Gah I was going to hold out for the Savvy front bumper instead of the motobilt frame width stubby, way to make my decision even harder...

That’s a hard deal to pass up, though I still wish I went with the Savvy. The savvy is just better designed with the deeper deck for if you dropped the OEM sway bar and I think a wraparound underneath to avoid it peeling back if you get the front hung up and have to reverse off.

That’s not to say I’m unhappy with the motobilt stubby, there’s just some trade offs to it for the price. At the time I was happy to make those trade offs.

Reactions: Nordic
That’s a hard deal to pass up, though I still wish I went with the Savvy. The savvy is just better designed with the deeper deck for if you dropped the OEM sway bar and I think a wraparound underneath to avoid it peeling back if you get the front hung up and have to reverse off.

That’s not to say I’m unhappy with the motobilt stubby, there’s just some trade offs to it for the price. At the time I was happy to make those trade offs.

The weight savings are also nice. I think Savvy is very reasonably priced for what it is and compared to other aluminum bumpers.

Reactions: rasband and Nordic
How are you all finding out if a manufacturer is having discounts, a black friday website? Seems some of them are not advertising it, like a secret buddy code. I'm curious about Tasca parts and Mountain Offroad Enterprises specifically.

Sign up for their email newsletters, check their facebook company pages, go to their website and look for any ads posted.

...and check this thread regularly ;)

Reactions: Chris
Thinking about one of these.......
Deegan 38 9,500 lb. Winch w/ Black Synthetic Rope & Wireless Control

I realize it's Chinese. But the price is right, especially for what you get (remote and synthetic rope). And I like what BD does & how he does it. If he's willing to share his name, I'm about ready to check it out.

I would buy this one over that one:

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B00K150VAI/?tag=wranglerorg-20

Chinese, but I know so many people who have had great success with it.

Reactions: Airjunky