The Official Black Friday / Cyber Monday 2019 Thread

I appreciate the suggestion, Chris. $100 more, but way better warranty. Guess I have some more homework to do.
Yes, it has a good warranty, and like I said, I know many people who use them very hard and haven’t had an issue.

Reactions: Airjunky
NorthRidge4x4 Has Their Black Friday Deals LIVE!

One of the better ones that I just can’t pull the trigger on just yet...

https://www.northridge4x4.com/

C1E04DB2-05CA-40C4-BDF0-1B9EDD563709.png

Thinking about one of these.......
Deegan 38 9,500 lb. Winch w/ Black Synthetic Rope & Wireless Control

I realize it's Chinese. But the price is right, especially for what you get (remote and synthetic rope). And I like what BD does & how he does it. If he's willing to share his name, I'm about ready to check it out.
Northridge4x4 has a Smittybilt Gen2 10k Winch for $275. Does have a steel cable though, their no questions asked warranty is a great incentive (Coming from both a Warn/Smitty owner)

Reactions: Airjunky
All Trails app is 50% off for the year, $14.99.

Has the advantage of being able to download maps and track position without internet service.
I currently use Backcountry Navigator PRo BUT I love the detail on these All Trail maps for the back country. Nicely labelled and the color scheme is easy to look at. I just wish you could turn OFF Trail suggestions. Does anyone know if you can? I just want to use the maps

Reactions: JMT
All Trails app is 50% off for the year, $14.99.

Has the advantage of being able to download maps and track position without internet service.
I was just able to download the app but it was free....AllTrails app

For any BJs Club members, Mobil 1 full synthetic oil is $23.99 for a case of 6 quarts

Reactions: JMT
Under Cover Fabworks (UCF) has a Black Friday code "UCFBLACKFRIDAY2019" for 10% off. Also, free shipping for orders over $199.
I was able to get their steel original clearance transfer case skid plate for $283 out the door.

BTW, UCF shipped the skid out on the same day.
Has anyone ran UCF stuff? I have been looking at an aluminum front bumper...