The official "Jeep Wave" loyalty program

I've noticed the same. Older TJs that are lifted, etc. almost always wave. The newer ones usually have a harried young driver too preoccupied to even know what the wave is.

I've noticed that as well. At this point, I typically only wave to Jeeps that aren't stock. Call me an elitist..... ;)

Jeep waves then and now (exaggerated for effect) :p.

Then: wave... wave... hey man that was a nice Jeep. Cool people everywhere. Good times. Oops almost spilled my beer.

Now: wave... who the @#!& was that? I don't know that person. What an a-hole. Gave me the creeps. I almost don't want to leave the house anymore there's weirdos everywhere. Who would even do that? OMG i'm going to text my friends to be on the lookout.

Introducing the TJ Wrangler Forum Jeep Wave Program -

Send 59.95 to my address , cashiers checks only , and you can wave at whoever you want , get on here and post stuff, and if you sign up now , you can also use Google to search things 24/7 for the next 12 months .

Forum Prime members get 10% off .

I love this place.

Last edited:
I thought that is where the "Jeep Wave" came from. LOL I figured it was always a deal you got when you bought a new Jeep and the wave came from that. LOL

I just now returned from my typical early sunday morning grocery store run (get up early and own the store). As i'm headed back home, one major intersection it's me and across is a typical jacked up 4 door JK staring across at me with a guy driving and his girl in the right seat. They get the turn light first and as they pass she waves and the guy starts lipping off at her. Happened kinda quick but I thought it was hilarious. Of course I waved back, she was cute.

The issue with this “Jeep wave” thing on the website is that it applies to any Jeep that is built for “off-roading”, meaning that there could be someone that just picked up a Grand Cherokee trail hawk that thinks they can wave at jeeps now. They can wave, but I don’t think I’d be waving back. It’s funny that even Jeep themselves don’t know how the wave works.