THE place to get info

05LJ

TJ Enthusiast
www.stu-offroad.com
Nothing else comes close to getting how-to pictures of actual upgrades. Don't know how you want or need to go about it Chris, but this should be a sticky if possible. A lot of so called experts can tell you about a modification or my favorite, cut and paste the info, but this guy has the pictures, mostly of his TJ, actually doing the work so you can see the step by step process. Lots of great info on here for the newby or even the experienced guy that just wants a refresher before busting a knuckle.

Reactions: homerjaguar
I've reposted (and am still reposting) tons of his articles here (with due credit in each article).

Stu's website has reigned as the best and most helpful Wrangler oriented website for many years. I can't count the number of times I have referred to it, it's truly great. Also keep in mind that it is user supported so the occasional donation is appreciated bt Stu very much. He's a good guy, I had the pleasure of wheeling with him in Death Valley many years ago.

Reactions: Chris
Overheating due to being in Death Valley? No, though we were there in March. But even if it was hot at the time, I wouldn't have expected overheating. Hot desert temps won't by themselves cause a Wrangler to overheat.