The RompHim: an official sign that it is the end of times.

Since this thread has a few posts on a Father's responsibility to teach his children, I thought the Father's Day post by Lena Dunham's deserved mentioning as a great example of feminism in America.

On Father's Day Lena? Really?
ef23fb046978f021706f0593cb08d245.jpg

Lee - 2005 TJ 4.0 Auto - Las Vegas

Since this thread has a few posts on a Father's responsibility to teach his children, I thought the Father's Day post by Lena Dunham's deserved mentioning as a great example of feminism in America.

On Father's Day Lena? Really?View attachment 17933

I have no idea who this woman is, or what she's famous for. But I hear her name in the news from time to time, and every single time, it's for something stupid.

So I'm not surprised.

I have no idea who this woman is, or what she's famous for. But I hear her name in the news from time to time, and every single time, it's for something stupid.

So I'm not surprised.
Lena Dunham is an American actress, writer, producer, and director. She is best known as the creator, writer and star of the HBO series Girls, for which she has received numerous Emmy award nominations and two Golden Globe awards.Wikipedia

Lena Dunham is an American actress, writer, producer, and director. She is best known as the creator, writer and star of the HBO series Girls, for which she has received numerous Emmy award nominations and two Golden Globe awards.Wikipedia

And that explains it. Never seen that show before. Hell, I hadn't even heard of that show before until now. I've heard her name in the news though.