The sass comes early with daughters

Chris

Administrator
Staff Member
Ride of the Month Winner
My oldest daughter is 6 years old. Apparently she's been making these hilarious (yet sassy) videos on her iPad when we take long trips in the car. :ROFLMAO:

We had no idea she was even doing this until my wife went through her iPad the other day when she was at school. How friggin' hilarious.

I guess the sassiness comes early with girls, huh? :LOL:

My oldest daughter is 6 years old. Apparently she's been making these hilarious (yet sassy) videos on her iPad when we take long trips in the car. :ROFLMAO:

We had no idea she was even doing this until my wife went through her iPad the other day when she was at school. How friggin' hilarious.

I guess the sassiness comes early with girls, huh? :LOL:

View attachment 97748
It gets better as they get older. Soon you'll be in the videos not knowing about it till the other ones crack up laughing. I raised two daughters too. Good times.

• Haha
Reactions: Chris
I have 2 daughters also, 14 &16. 16 yr. old is about to get her drivers license, I'm seriously nervous. Trouble, nothin but trouble! When the "monthly cycle" hits and all three are synchronized, I just stay in garage, and my son retreats to the basement.

It gets better as they get older. Soon you'll be in the videos not knowing about it till the other ones crack up laughing. I raised two daughters too. Good times.
Yep. The other night at a friends house we were taking pics of my daughter for her Jr. prom. She was taking pics of my legs and sock tan, then sending them to her friends. All of her friends there were laughing at the pics she sent them. She didn’t tell me until Saturday afternoon. Now her friends are calling me tan line.

Yep. The other night at a friends house we were taking pics of my daughter for her Jr. prom. She was taking pics of my legs and sock tan, then sending them to her friends. All of her friends there were laughing at the pics she sent them. She didn’t tell me until Saturday afternoon. Now her friends are calling me tan line.
yep, we had 70 people here (friends, parents, grand parents) for junior prom pics...I am still not sure if they took pics of me or not. They call me "Big Cliff" after I tossed a bunch out of the backyard last year when they were sneaking in drinking beer! Literally told one kid to get the F_ _ _ out and waited in the backyard as they all called Ubers to go another house where either the parents were not home or did not care. Within 20 minutes we were down to 2 people, my daughter and her boyfriend.

• Haha
Reactions: Cisco Kid and Chris
I have 2 daughters also, 14 &16. 16 yr. old is about to get her drivers license, I'm seriously nervous. Trouble, nothin but trouble! When the "monthly cycle" hits and all three are synchronized, I just stay in garage, and my son retreats to the basement.

My wife is the youngest of 3 daughters. All of em are synced up.
If there was a crazy scale they would be near the 10 side of the scale.

I have 14 and 11 year old girls. They fight hard with my wife, I just try to avoid the fatal funnel when they are going at it.

Welcome to my world. I've raised my daughter since she was 4 1/2 years old by myself and it is amazing how girls can just be snarky. She has always had a sassy mouth and it's just gotten better with age(NOT). She's 17 now and there's days I want to go back to the days when she was 5.

Good luck...…….

My wife is a high school and college dance coach, if there was ever a deterrent for not having a daughter, this is it. Not only do I hear about high school girl trouble, but I have to go to competitions with screaming girls every where. I'm sure all of you cheer/dance parents relate.
I wish all you fathers of daughters well, not an easy job especially in today's social media climate.

Reactions: oldjeepman
I raised 2 daughters. Bat shit crazy is an understated term.
AMEN! I raised 3, or did they raise me. Its so confusing. They will keep you on your toes that is for sure. We all still laugh about our youngest calling me and whispering in the phone..."Dad, we got pulled over. Who is Miranda?"

We lived in a small town so the police used scare tactics on the kids to help keep them in line.
As a dad, I found my daughters taught me as much about life as I taught them. A totally different look at situations and was often enlightening. Enjoy them, they grow so fast.

Not looking forward to puberty at all. I'll take my son and we'll use that as an excuse to leave and go to Moab for a week. Not kidding either :ROFLMAO:

I had a very nice shed and garage I would retreat to. Wait until they all start to cycle together. Go watch the church scene in "Kingsmen" That's mild compared to what it can be with a number of girls in the same house.

• Haha
Reactions: Chris
I had a very nice shed and garage I would retreat to. Wait until they all start to cycle together. Go watch the church scene in "Kingsmen" That's mild compared to what it can be with a number of girls in the same house.

Haha, yay for me! By that time the man cave should be done (which is detached from the house), so I'll just have to take my son and go hang out there!

Reactions: Ericict