The train got bigger. I'm out!

CptnMurica

TJ Enthusiast
Supporting Member
Well after 4 months of running 101,102 here in Arkansas I’m retiring from the large venues. Unbelievable all the real cool wheelers I have met. Active duty, Veterans, executives, retired and active duty railroad guys. The list goes on. Wheeling in a big crazy line. Too much work. Going to just wheel with the ones I picked out. Last trip around 30 Jeeps maybe. Had 3 that just joined passing by. Made a wrong turn and had to bust a u on a tight trail. Blaha!
I have tons of pics and vids. But not interested in a YouTubeing. Here is the mob.
Hurricane creek rd/warloop rd.
Arkansas
If anyone is curious
NWA Jeep club Facebook to see the crazy wave. Snap!

D1516CE6-E597-4347-BB2D-66F161E8CCB2.jpeg

56FE686C-8D42-4D7A-B769-079DABE1CE38.jpeg

Last edited:
Reactions: DETOUR and HardSell
Well after 4 months of running 101,102 here in Arkansas I’m retiring from the large venues. Unbelievable all the real cool wheelers I have met. Active duty, Veterans, executives, retired and active duty railroad guys. The list goes on. Wheeling in a big crazy line. Too much work. Going to just wheel with the ones I picked out. Last trip around 30 Jeeps maybe. Had 3 that just joined passing by. Made a wrong turn and had to bust a u on a tight trail. Blaha!
I have tons of pics and vids. But not interested in a YouTubeing. Here is the mob.
Hurricane creek rd/warloop rd.
Arkansas
If anyone is curious
NWA Jeep club Facebook to see the crazy wave. Snap!

View attachment 327381

View attachment 327382
Thanks for the posts. I just joined the NWA Facebook group. It looks like there is a good Jeep community there. I'm relocating to Bentonville at the end of the month and am looking forward to exploring the area.

• Sad
Reactions: RINC
Thanks for the posts. I just joined the NWA Facebook group. It looks like there is a good Jeep community there. I'm relocating to Bentonville at the end of the month and am looking forward to exploring the area.
Right on. My name is Steven. I’ve been running pretty hard last 4 months NWA jeep club. I’m staying a member. But I crossed over to The Mud Hogs. With a crazy pile of wheelers I’m real familiar with. You’ll see a large post matching. Your welcome to join in my main to have a look. That’s inception moving forward. Just tag me in a comment. If ya feel inclined. We can point ya in the right direction. I’m all over the area.

Right on. My name is Steven. I’ve been running pretty hard last 4 months NWA jeep club. I’m staying a member. But I crossed over to The Mud Hogs. With a crazy pile of wheelers I’m real familiar with. You’ll see a large post matching. Your welcome to join in my main to have a look. That’s inception moving forward. Just tag me in a comment. If ya feel inclined. We can point ya in the right direction. I’m all over the area.
I'll probably take you up on that.
Thanks!