• Want to add an app icon for this forum to your mobile device's home screen? Check out this thread to see how.
  • Have an event you want to share? Check out the new forum event calendar and how-to use it in this thread here.
  • To both new members and existing members, please read this thread about posting your topics in the correct sub-forum. It makes my job (and my life) a lot easier!

The ugly vehicle thread

Kiwi TJ

I don't suffer from insanity I enjoy every minute
Supporting Member
Ride of the Month Winner
Sometimes ugly is so ugly it's beautiful. I have a strange fascination with weird small cars like that. Suzuki wagon-r, chinese and japanese micro-vans. Stuff that you could never sell in this country.
Here in NZ we have all the Japanese smaller cars....the K cars they have over there are preety cool and well engineered for there size

jimsmith29841

amitabha
Supporting Member
AMC gave us so many cars worthy of a list like this I wonder what was going on in their R&D and styling departments back in the 70s, damn near the whole line up was atrocious. Couple of my favorites were the 72 Hornet & 76 Madator, maybe not quite as fugly as some of their cousins in the lineup but still painful, especially if you were a cool teenager in your parent's ride:

View attachment 83551View attachment 83552
Didnt it also come with the optional aeronautical package
462fe4d6e576c997c61b3bbb44a96010.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: Kiwi TJ

Bababooey

TJ Enthusiast
Those Citroens sure were ugly, but their hydropneumatic suspension innovation was pretty neat.

mots

Goldilocks Jeep Enthusiast
Supporting Member
Reactions: Jerry Bransford