The unfortunate Gladiator of the day thread

But in the spirit of the thread here we go :sick:yes its a design for a build but still

1096A233-D17E-4131-A08E-B0E27B7BC46F.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: Irun and reddvltj
Sorta like an El Camino?
My Brother has an El Camino ('87 - last year they were made). I have a Comanche ('88) and you can guess which one I prefer. One big problem with his totally stock El Camino is that the bed turns into a bath tub every time it rains. There are no drainage holes. He's conditioned himself to run out and lower the tailgate when it rains or he even thinks it will over night. Comanches on the other hand have plenty of drainage.

My Brother has an El Camino ('87 - last year they were made). I have a Comanche ('88) and you can guess which one I prefer. One big problem with his totally stock El Camino is that the bed turns into a bath tub every time it rains. There are no drainage holes. He's conditioned himself to run out and lower the tailgate when it rains or he even thinks it will over night. Comanches on the other hand have plenty of drainage.
Yup- a farmer friend had an El Camino and it sure wasn't the place to leave a few bales of hay LOL

• Haha
Reactions: PCO6
Those bling mobiles will end up being decent used Jeeps someday. Just need ball joints and steering parts from the heavy ass wheels and lo-pro tires beating em up.