The unfortunate Gladiator of the day thread

IMO. When the civilian and military M715 were produced, that should have been the end all to do all.
But recent pics of those and the Wagoneer based on the JK platform are just fugly to me. And that JK/FC too.

C492CC5A-891F-4EE8-A706-3F7C1CD39BD2.jpeg

Spotted this pre-bro gladiator at Home Depot today. He parked it so far away from everyone else it stuck out like a sore thumb. The owners had on matching Jeep jackets and matching Jeep hats LOL!!! I kept trying to snag a pic of the them without looking like a creeper, but alas it was a no go.

View attachment 102026
Spotted this pre-bro gladiator at Home Depot today. He parked it so far away from everyone else it stuck out like a sore thumb. The owners had on matching Jeep jackets and matching Jeep hats LOL!!! I kept trying to snag a pic of the them without looking like a creeper, but alas it was a no go.
They must have got a package deal.... buy 2 hats and 2 jackets and get a free Gladiator 😁

Reactions: Fonz54
It’s sad because the truck itself isn’t bad, evo built on that looks badass to me. But that is just trash. Here evos if you wanna see a fortunate gladiator buildView attachment 101684
If you gonna have lights accross the top like that then I'd go with the round ones too

The one I looked at week ago, is still at the local dealership. I'm kind of surprised it hasn't sold.

The wife was in the car when I drove by the dealer, and she wasn't impressed with the Gladiator. She asked me wouldn't Jeep people just buy a Ram or other traditional truck.

GLADIATOR.JPG

Reactions: Fonz54
The one I looked at week ago, is still at the local dealership. I'm kind of surprised it hasn't sold.

The wife was in the car when I drove by the dealer, and she wasn't impressed with the Gladiator. She asked me wouldn't Jeep people just buy a Ram or other traditional truck.

View attachment 102806

There is one here at the Jeep dealer in Salem. It’s a red Rubicon model and it’s been sitting there for weeks.

My guess is anyone with half a brain sees the 62k price tag and isn’t stupid enough to pay that for a mid-size truck (essentially).

It’s sad because the truck itself isn’t bad, evo built on that looks badass to me. But that is just trash. Here evos if you wanna see a fortunate gladiator buildView attachment 101684
It almost takes on the look of the 110 series in this pic.... hmm New model?? ax the bed for a lwb body, make a removable top Jeep suburban??? LOL