The unfortunate Gladiator of the day thread

Got bored at work the other day, found a line drawing of a Gladiator online and ran up a quick sketch of what an "extra cab" version might look like, with a longer bed and a mild lift. Still a looong wheelbase, but the proportions look a little better (maybe). Never gonna happen, but...

View attachment 105098
If they build it they will come. That’s all we want haha looks great. Email that to Jeeps lead design guy ;)

Came across this while looking at diy aluminum tonneau covers to see what others have done. This is what a 4 door Gladiator should have looked like.
E29A3B2B-E935-4502-9641-F89C2245EC36.png

Take off all of the Fakexpodition clutter and the Defender trucks fall pretty well into the ugly wonderful catagory.

Last edited:
What did you all think of the Groundhog Day gladiator commercial. Thought it was cute especially the look the groundhog had at the wack-a-mole bit. Must not have worked though cause I’m not on my way to the nearest Jeep dealership.

Never been a Defender fan really. I also don't trust British engineering, that's for sure. Certainly no more than I trust German engineering.
Hey watch the Germans there;)...with you on the British and French and Italians as well...perpetual 911 Turbo owner here🙂

We gotta have to admit a well built JT is a thing of beauty. Also since I myself do not like the rear door angle cut I like when wraps are done that make it a design element...this is one of the first builds I really liked and I still think its spot on...
80FEADCA-26EB-4A08-86B8-099BF5C31EFE.jpeg

evo_gladiator_moab-5.jpg