The unfortunate Gladiator of the day thread

Chris

Administrator
Staff Member
Ride of the Month Winner
How long did you really think it would take before people started pimping out their Gladiators? Let's face it, nothing screams douchebag like jacked up trucks, and now that Jeep finally has a truck, I think we're going to start seeing the kind of pimped out Jeeps that put even the ugliest JKUs to shame!

So, to start this thread off, I present to you this thing:

IMG_3270.JPG

Here we go again. Let's bash whatever new Jeep comes out. For a JK guy you sure are throwing some hate 😂

Welcome to the internet. If you think this is bad, you should check out social media :ROFLMAO:

But you're right. That's terrible 😬

My point exactly. With the right wheels and some regular sized tires, it might actually look okay. But with those pizza cutter pimp wheels I just can't help but cringe!

How long did you really think it would take before people started pimping out their Gladiators? Let's face it, nothing screams douchebag like jacked up trucks, and now that Jeep finally has a truck, I think we're going to start seeing the kind of pimped out Jeeps that put even the ugliest JKUs to shame!

So, to start this thread off, I present to you this thing:

View attachment 96118

Remember in the other thread where I talked about urinating on things like this?

• Haha
Reactions: Chris
From what I've been seeing on the road, it will sell very well in the US. Everything is getting bigger and bigger. If it had normal tire size it wouldn't look horrible in that white on white. I wouldn't want it, but if it was a two door it would be okay minus those rims.

Last edited: