The unfortunate Gladiator of the day thread

Wow, and all this time I thought this was what a Gladiator looked like.

V and E.jpg

I don't know much about that particular Gladiator, but it doesn't look like it's sagging under the weight of the trailer. It's also on tons and probably had a hemi. Any load capacity it came with from the factory is irrelevant. The fire was minor and didn't even burst the tires but it's still a total loss. That is an unfortunate gladiator

I don't know much about that particular Gladiator, but it doesn't look like it's sagging under the weight of the trailer. It's also on tons and probably had a hemi. Any load capacity it came with from the factory is irrelevant. The fire was minor and didn't even burst the tires but it's still a total loss. That is an unfortunate gladiator
They said the fuse panel started it but it’s not factory anyway

Reactions: reddvltj
Very unfortunate, what’s the payload rating on a Gladiator?

View attachment 242306
A stocker with max towing capacity is 7600 lbs from what I read.

I think that loaded trailer is much heavier than that.

Personally, I wouldn’t tow that trailer with that Jeep, dumb move in my opinion.

A stocker with max towing capacity is 7600 lbs from what I read.

I think that loaded trailer is much heavier than that.

Personally, I wouldn’t tow that trailer with that Jeep, dumb move in my opinion.
That 7.5k is with the max tow package only available on sport s. Rubicon is 7k, overland/Mojave/sport models are 6.5k

Seems like a good time to have a spare car behind you. We should all trailer one just in case we need it.

Reactions: Apparition