The unfortunate JKU & JLU of the day thread

Don’t miss this opportunity that I have laid at your doorstep.....

2017 jeep wrangler Sara special edition
https://tampa.craigslist.org/pnl/cto/d/seminole-2017-jeep-wrangler-sara/6810260014.html

View attachment 77852
Another FabFours abomination...I'm embarrassed to say I once owned a rear bumper from that clown factory.

This is the photo I really like:

Last edited:
I know it’s the unfortunate JK of the day thread, but JL’s are getting it too. Who does this crap? And more importantly why?

View attachment 78111
For the tiny price or $63,000, you too can own a, once very capable off-road vehicle, that now looks like it has been stepped on by Godzilla and is incapable of even making over the curb bump on your driveway!!

Reactions: DrDmoney
Reactions: Jack72 and Kiwi TJ
The whole light bar movement thing baffles me. Why do people need a light bar to begin with? What about just some good headlights?

I see light bars on everything these days from Subarus to Hondas. The Chinese are really laughing all the way to the bank.

"Put tiny LED everywhere and stupid American love it!" :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: Allstar424
This site contains affiliate links for which Jeep Wrangler TJ Forum may be compensated.
This site contains affiliate links for which Jeep Wrangler TJ Forum may be compensated.
Nothing too over the top, but just the reoccurring pattern of trash. Lightbar, grill modification to remove the classic Wrangler look for some stupid ass reason. Rims were certainly not trail ready which makes me pissed this jackass could afford a winch, when I can’t lol. Oh, and don’t forget the stinger brush guard and the completely necessary bumper for all his street driving!!!
45dce3e760100e18087676a81f8a8c10.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Sad
Reactions: DrDmoney
You do have to wonder where these guys (I assume guys) get the bags of cash required to eff up their rides this way.😕

Trust me, I wonder this all the time.

I was having a conversation with my step-dad the other day and I was talking to him about how with the average new car price starting at 50k fully loaded and all these pimped out Jeeps, either I'm not making as much money as I should be, or there's a crap ton of people who are just making massive amounts of money... but where do they work that they're making all this money?

Either that or they are living entirely off their credit.