The unfortunate JKU & JLU of the day thread

I think they pick the 4 doors because they are longer, so they have even more surface area to make look retarded.

Too bad it's not exclusively related to the 4 drs, or even JK's as I see a lot of hideous TJ's too. Not generally hideous in the same way, but still hideous.

You’re right. I’ve seen a lot of horribly pumped out TJs, though they never seem to be quite as bad as the JKUs.

At first I thought maybe it was an age thing. Maybe this was younger kids doing these things. I know when I was much younger I probably would have done some stupid stuff like this, but as I got older my taste matured. However, that’s just not the case. A lot of the people pimping these things out are 40 year old white dudes, who I guess just think it looks cool.

I’m completely lost on why so many people think it looks cool to do this. It’s making Jeeps look more like import rice burners from the 90s and early 2000s.

If that ain’t some stupid shit....

4A6447CB-CB55-4683-AC14-FE4C0549A607.jpeg

Reactions: Chris
That stupid fuck apparently lives in AZ, how embarrassing. At least his stupid assed personalized license plate is correct. The only thing I see that is. I love the retarded spare. I hope his bumpstops are correct. Lol!

• Haha
Reactions: 04 LJ and Chris
Is there any vehicle in existence more hideously modded than Jeep Wranglers?

I thought the retarded angry eye/grill things were only for JK's, which is bad enough, but there are plenty for TJ's too, and plenty of idiots using them, judging by the pictures in the Amazon ad. People that buy those are like "man, I'm going to be so unique, that I'll end being just like 10,000 other idiots". I can't believe how easy it is to get the masses to do dumb things. Worst of all, the stupid things are so cheap, any dumb ass can afford them. The movie Idiocracy was actually a documentary, not a comedy like many thought.

Pretty soon people are going to start saying to me, "Man, what's wrong with your Jeep, it looks weird and stupid", just because the body on mine is completely stock.

Do you not remember the late 90s and early 00s?

Sadly, this isn’t the only interest I have that has suffered from the Overbuilt till it’s useless craze.

View attachment 87519

I think it could use an Angry eyes Flash Hider!
Is there a weapon somewhere under all that sh-tuff? Or is that just for blinding the sh out of the animal while photogaphing it's pathetic reaction?

Reactions: glwood