The unfortunate JKU & JLU of the day thread

We called and asked the guy how to turn his dumb lights off....and he said they stay on..... all the time.

20190627_160759.jpg

Pretty sure you have to complete the courses associated with the badge? I could be wrong tho.
You just have to be within 10 miles of the trailhead and check in on the app, I have a few from Redbird and Windrock. Been waiting about a year for one lol

What kills me is when someone asks me if I plan on getting a different grill for our Hard Rock. I’ve actually answered with “I’m not that stupid bro”

Haha, I don't blame you either, I'd answer the same way. That's definitely IMHO the most stupid thing you can do to a Jeep. It's the same thing as buying a Honda and putting on a massive spoiler. Same level of childish stupidity.

Haha, I don't blame you either, I'd answer the same way. That's definitely IMHO the most stupid thing you can do to a Jeep. It's the same thing as buying a Honda and putting on a massive spoiler. Same level of childish stupidity.
I just don’t get why that level of mods is so popular, it’s like cartoon overkill mods.

I just don’t get why that level of mods is so popular, it’s like cartoon overkill mods.

Same reason that shows like Kardashians and Naked and Dating are on the air. Because there's so many fucking idiots in the world that stupid shit sells.

Seriously, why is it that all the good TV shows and movies that make you actually think get cancelled after 1 season, yet those stupid reality shows go on for decades? Again, because the amount of idiots out there is far more than the amount of smart people.

Well, that's my opinion at least.