The unfortunate JKU & JLU of the day thread

It took me a few days but I finally looked at every single one of these.

I have seen a couple of good candidates in the wild but unfortunately I haven't been in position to snap a pic just yet.

Great thread.

It took me a few days but I finally looked at every single one of these.

I have seen a couple of good candidates in the wild but unfortunately I haven't been in position to snap a pic just yet.

Great thread.
Takes practice and a few misses before you get the shot.

I figure an unfortunate Gladiator of the day thread might need to be started soon if there isn't one already.

Nevermind...

I found the thread.

I popped into 4WP Saturday to return a CB antenna mount I changed my mind on and there were two 2020 Gladiators still with paper plates on them in the parking lot potentially looking to purchase the angriest eyes currently available (I say this because one of them asked someone there about "those cool looking grills that look like a face").

I'll watch for it, I haven't personally seen a live one yet, but I know it's gonna happen soon.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: reddvltj
I have to say, all these pimped out Wranglers sometimes makes me embarrassed to own a Jeep.

At least it’s not happening as much to the TJs and older ones.

Reactions: Jason06
1570043403985.png

1570043433448.png

Even in 4 low that bad boy's getting stuck in the mall parking lot the first encounter with a speed bump. Around here, the roads never recovered from last winter and I'm not sure I could drive it on the interstate. I know it wouldn't make it out of my neighborhood.

this poor JK drove all the way to this parking lot with their shock dragging on the ground.
I could be wrong, but those body lines and tail light look more like a JL. Either way, that's kind of impressive that the bolt walked all the way out of the mount brackets and out of the bushing. Even if it wasn't tightened to spec.

Reactions: starkey480 and jjvw