• Want to add an app icon for this forum to your mobile device's home screen? Check out this thread to see how.
  • Have an event you want to share? Check out the new forum event calendar and how-to use it in this thread here.
  • To both new members and existing members, please read this thread about posting your topics in the correct sub-forum. It makes my job (and my life) a lot easier!

The unfortunate JKU & JLU of the day thread

Baltimoreed

TJ Enthusiast
Supporting Member
Could have been worse and he could have done it one corner at a time ..... and checked his articulation at the same time.

• Haha
Reactions: Kiwi TJ
OP
Chris

Chris

Administrator
Staff Member
Reactions: reddvltj

Kiwi TJ

I don't suffer from insanity I enjoy every minute
Supporting Member
Ride of the Month Winner
Here's something you dont see everyday............In the lower half it's an Oshkosh M1075, an all-terrain 10-wheeler truck more usually deployed by the US Army. On top however it's a Jeep Wrangler, while overall power comes from a 15.2-litre Caterpillar diesel, good for 600 hp. It's a cool 10.8 metres long (35 feet) and 3.2 metres (10 feet) high. Oh, and it has headlights from a Ford F-Series Super Duty and rear lights from a Dodge Dart, as you do.

bigjeep.jpg

1575865523846.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: Chris and reddvltj

Camdenst

TJ Enthusiast
Supporting Member
Here's something you dont see everyday............In the lower half it's an Oshkosh M1075, an all-terrain 10-wheeler truck more usually deployed by the US Army. On top however it's a Jeep Wrangler, while overall power comes from a 15.2-litre Caterpillar diesel, good for 600 hp. It's a cool 10.8 metres long (35 feet) and 3.2 metres (10 feet) high. Oh, and it has headlights from a Ford F-Series Super Duty and rear lights from a Dodge Dart, as you do.

View attachment 128260
View attachment 128265
Just because you can, doesnt mean you should.

• Haha
Reactions: Kiwi TJ