The unfortunate JKU & JLU of the day thread

Appears to be neck and neck between RubiTrux & FabFours for top "honors".

I see stuff like this and it makes me embarrassed to be associated with Jeep Wranglers. Have they really become the new "fan boy" import tuner vehicles of choice? It sure seems that way.

I thought that was reserved for Subaru WRXs and such.

From the Orlando Craigslist.

Screen Shot 2019-04-15 at 7.32.26 AM.png

From the Orlando Craigslist.

View attachment 88463

This reminds me of people who wear glasses that are WAY TOO BIG for their head ... makes them look funny. It's literally like the Jeep is wearing glasses with that big of a brush guard.

Notice the dual D rings? A set on top of the bumper, and a set below.

This reminds me of people who wear glasses that are WAY TOO BIG for their head ... makes them look funny. It's literally like the Jeep is wearing glasses with that big of a brush guard.

LOL, it kind of looks like he ripped out the railing from an amusement park or something and just bolted her up. “Honey, does this look like a brush guard to you? I think I’m going with it.”

I recently went on a trip to India and saw Mahindra's version of a Jeep. Saw some 2 doors and 4 doors. Here's the 2 door. Not totally crazy and pimped out, but the dimensions don't feel quite right...

IMG_3610.jpg

IMG_3611.jpg

Its like these people are mentally deficient and unable to care for themselves yet have saved enough SSI money to buy Jeep parts.

Or “Silly boys. Jeeps are for girls” lol. Hate those stickers (or the ones for trucks).

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

yup, me too, to the point where I would scrape them off if I thought I wouldn't get caught :)

its the epitome of people thinking their vehicles make "them" cool.

Reactions: Stox5225