The unfortunate JKU & JLU of the day thread

200.gif

JK owners are definitely a different breed haha

Most of the people on the local Jeep groups own the newer Jeeps. So it's pages of where do I find stickers, ducking jeep stuff, "got new shoes", "got new ink", "going topless", "going naked", and pictures of stock grand cherokees stuck in the mud somewhere.

The for sale page is 50% selling new stock Rubicon/Gladiator takeoff wheels and tires for $1,500. Jeep really needs a tire option selection when picking a new Jeep.

Painted spoke accents seem to be big. Color coordinating accessories is definately more important with those owners. I'm seeing this sort of thing more and more.

31693213201_be08ac3f65_b.jpg

Last edited:
Most of the people on the local Jeep groups own the newer Jeeps. So it's pages of where do I find stickers, ducking jeep stuff, "got new shoes", "got new ink", "going topless", "going naked", and pictures of stock grand cherokees stuck in the mud somewhere.

The for sale page is 50% selling new stock Rubicon/Gladiator takeoff wheels and tires for $1,500. Jeep really needs a tire option selection when picking a new Jeep.

Painted spoke accents seem to be big.
Even the superduty forums are that way, spend $4k on the upgraded package and sell the wheels and tires because they want 37's with a different offset.

Oh and lets mount lights every where, big giant lights.

I forgot about the light bars, outdoor undercarriage lights and indoor underdash lighting.
Off road = rock lights
Low rider = high vis(safety)

Mall crawlers and jacked up trucks =
Look at how much money I wasted to make my rig look kewl and show it off to everybody!!!

• Haha
Reactions: Farmergreg