The unfortunate JKU & JLU of the day thread

1DF784AF-C7EF-4B7A-A30D-D26A79235F76.jpeg
I cannot create a thought that begins to understand why.

I am sick of the JKU threads and the butt holes who drive them.
Stupid looking, jacked up, no mud on the Frames, no waiving SOBs Soccer mom, Man bun wearing Tiny tires, chromed up, safe place, persons who own them. I thought his was a TJ forum. I am sick of the JKU BS/
Yes I have had a lot of Whiskey.
Nothing personal to those that own one. Just the wrong forum
In my opinion

Last edited:
I am sick of the JKU threads and the butt holes who drive them.
Stupid looking, jacked up, no mud on the Frames, no waiving SOBs Soccer mom, Man bun wearing Tiny tires, chromed up, safe place, persons who own them. I thought his was a TJ forum. I am sick of the JKU BS/
Yes I have had a lot of Whiskey.
Nothing personal to those that own one. Just the wrong forum
In my opinion
Well, um ok... I love both my TJ and JKU.

Well, um ok... I love both my TJ and JKU.
I love my TJ but man does my father in laws JKU ride nice. I do envy his ability to have people in the back and a full size cooler without a cargo rack. Guess that's what they made the LJ for in our model generation.

As long as your JKU stays out of the hands of fab 4 your alright in my book.

I love my TJ but man does my father in laws JKU ride nice. I do envy his ability to have people in the back and a full size cooler without a cargo rack. Guess that's what they made the LJ for in our model generation.

As long as your JKU stays out of the hands of fab 4 your alright in my book.
No kidding ! Some of those builds look goofy as fck and almost like someone has too much money lol.

The TJ is more of a summer ride. The JKU is the DD. I think in the spring I'm going to order rancho shocks for both Jeeps to make the TJ not beat the crap out of me and make the JK a little smoother. But yes the JKU rides a lot better and the JL is even better.

Reactions: Alex01