The unfortunate JKU & JLU of the day thread

Not a JK, but didn't think it needed its own thread. It fits in so well here!

46677565_2299406490070782_6812664214243508224_o.jpg

Not a JK, but didn't think it needed its own thread. It fits in so well here!

View attachment 65280

I could probably live with the crazy paint job just from a "well, that's kind of cool" perspective, but those wheels are what ruins it for me. Stupid wide, deep dish, barely any tire... It defeats the entire purpose.

Reactions: Equilibrium31
I could probably live with the crazy paint job just from a "well, that's kind of cool" perspective, but those wheels are what ruins it for me. Stupid wide, deep dish, barely any tire... It defeats the entire purpose.

I agree with ya there! It's almost cool. Also the awful rear squat! I can't stand when people do that.. Looks like a dog taking a crap.

Reactions: Kiwi TJ
I agree with ya there! It's almost cool. Also the awful rear squat! I can't stand when people do that.. Looks like a dog taking a crap.

Yep. I wouldn't own it, but the paint scheme is cool in a childish sort of way.

But yeah, those wheels and the rear squat... that ruins it completely.

I think he thinks by sticking the 'Hot Wheels' logo on it he can get away with it too...
He almost had it, and then he thought you know what it needs, bigger wheels and tyres lol

Reactions: ElectricWizard
And to lower the rear end lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Yeah...I wonder how you can go into that much detail on the paint, the colours, the sitckers, the window tinting, tyres and wheels.....but NOT see the back end sagging.