The unfortunate JKU & JLU of the day thread

Ahhh... I wonder how many of you guys remember the guy who got on here for his first post and wrote some short novel about how we were all "racist" for making fun of these JKUs like this, because this is what Puerto Ricans do (and what they consider stylish), and the fact that we don't recognize that style and accept it makes us racist.

Talk about a highly intricate game of connect the dots :risas3:

Anyways, I was just thinking about that and laughing... too funny!

Ahhh... I wonder how many of you guys remember the guy who got on here for his first post and wrote some short novel about how we were all "racist" for making fun of these JKUs like this, because this is what Puerto Ricans do (and what they consider stylish), and the fact that we don't recognize that style and accept it makes us racist.

Talk about a highly intricate game of connect the dots :risas3:

Anyways, I was just thinking about that and laughing... too funny!
It sounds to me like he was so busy making sure everyone else was being tolerant that he forgot to be.

Reactions: Chris
Okay, I know we all like to post photos of the silly and ridiculous, "Fast and the Furious" style JKUs out there.

This got me thinking, why not start an official JKU of the day thread? The rules are simple. You post a photo of a ridiculous looking JKU.

It's all in good nature... I roll my eyes at some of these silly looking JKUs, but if that's what floats the owner's boat, than whatever! Doesn't mean we can't have fun with it though.

Here's my submission:

View attachment 57057

1547849053172.png

Reactions: Jack72 and Chris
Keep posting these pictures. I'm looking for ideas for my LJ :)

Actually, I can appreciate the effort it took to make some of these abominations, but I would never consider doing this to my jeep. I'm more of a function over form type of guy. My wife on the other hand, is somewhat of a form over function when it comes to our jeep. When we bought it, I said I was planning wheels, mild lift, and bumpers. She said "whatever you think, as long as it looks bad ass". My wife is a keeper.

Reactions: JLLJ and XISophos
I was doing a search for orange Jeeps for another thread, and this showed up...while not sporting the usual monstrosities we see on a regular basis on this thread, I cannot imagine why anyone would do this to a Jeep:

View attachment 70028

I do know why they are attempting to sell it though. The dog probably won't get in it.

I saw this Jeep drive into a fire once, then I lost it in the flames.

Reactions: XISophos
I showed these pics to my LJ and I saw a tear roll out of his headlight. I said "Hey buddy what's the matter?" He looked at me with those big LED eyes that were now completely welled up with tears and with a slight crack in his voice he said... "That came from my loins?"

Keep posting these pictures. I'm looking for ideas for my LJ :)

Actually, I can appreciate the effort it took to make some of these abominations, but I would never consider doing this to my jeep. I'm more of a function over form type of guy. My wife on the other hand, is somewhat of a form over function when it comes to our jeep. When we bought it, I said I was planning wheels, mild lift, and bumpers. She said "whatever you think, as long as it looks bad ass". My wife is a keeper.

You are clearly married to my wife's clone :)

My wife told me “ I don’t want to insult you or the jeep, but I think it needs bigger tires and more lift”. She’s also a keeper.